"Obtaining many network partners and disseminate Knowledge"
Please read our outreach policy first: you can download it here.
To ensure global participation:
- Secure inclusion of approx. 120 LGBT persons from Asia-Pacific, Africa, South America, Caribbean, Middle east, Central Europe and Eastern Europe especially for the Human Rights Conference;
- Inclusion of approx. 120 persons from Asia-Pacific, Africa, South America, Caribbean Middle east, Central Europe and Eastern Europe for the sport event;
- Woman, transgender, the elderly and young people will get priority, by equal suitability;
- Meet, encourage and share resources with persons selected for the programme;
- A process of collaborative learning for all participants;
- Empowerment and strengthen LGBT activist network worldwide;
- Make the outcome of the conference really work out;
- Share best practise;
- Build together on the "Declaration of Antwerp"
- Not being a resident of Canada, USA, Western Europe (exception for LGBT leaders in exile), Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore or Hong Kong;
- Large involvement in LGBT rights;
- Not in an position to pay for your own participation or;
- In a position to pay only partially for your own participation;
- Be at least 18 years old on July 30 2013;
- Holder of a valid passport;
- Correct descriptions in application form;
- Taking full responsibility for all steps to be made in order to get a Visa and to organize all aspects from your travel from door (home stay) to door (hotel or hosted Housing)
- Be a LGBT person or working to secure the LGBT rights,;
- Proven active involvement in LGBT organisation, or promotion of LGBT rights;
- Ready to involve the grassroots in the home country and to report back and;
- By submission of an abstract you will get priority;
Please fill out the application pack on the website completely!
Please download and read the following document with our rules carefully if you want to fill in the application (which you can download above). It is very important that you are aware of and agree with them!
Read also our outreach and visa disclaimer when you've applied for outreach: download disclaimer
For those who need it, you can download here a fundraising letter: WOGA fundraising letter (.doc)